HomeAboutPrintablesContact

Thursday, August 4, 2011

About

Hi everyone!!  Please be patient with me as I am totally new to the blogging world.  I have had a class website for about 5 years but having a blog is a learning experience.  I have been teaching for 17 years mainly in the lower grades.  Currently I teach first grade in Temecula California.  I job shared for 7 years so I could raise my sweet babies when they were young.  I have been married for 15 years and have 2 amazing kids.  My children have been at the school I teach at the entire time...except this time my daughter is moving up to MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!  I love teaching and can't imagine doing anything different!  It is such a blessing to be in this profession and I thank God for it daily!  I love to swim and run and have been a competitive swimmer.  I now run 5 and 10K's and half marathons.  I hope you enjoy learning about my classroom as we all share ideas together!!  God bless you!!